Standing Grantee Call:
Web Site Redesign (July 1, 2004)
The ADRC staff discussed the organizational and navigation changes to the Web site. Major new features include:
- A new menu structure that includes:
- Resources by Topic (ADRC Service Components, Business Operations, Evaluation, Financing, IT & MIS, Stakeholder Input & Partnerships) — which will catalogue all of the materials available on the website in what we hope will be easy to follow groupings
- Resources by Type (Issue Briefs, FAQs, Materials from the Field, Grantee Events, Newletters, Other Resources) — which will include all of the documents, so that if you remember it was something associated with the social marketing conference call, or an issue brief, you will be able to scan through the all the grantee event materials or all of the issue brief
- A new look and navigation across the top which will provide more room on a page for information and roll-over menus.
- For those with full rights to the website, access to the TA Tracking Tool where you will be able to view the requests associated with our grant and the completed and planned responses.